Lovingly snitched from ElvenPirate (that is to say, ladywormtongue), who ought to go and read my new fic on FF.net
1. Leave a comment saying you want to be interviewed.
2. I'll reply and give you five questions to answer.
3. You'll update your LJ with the questions answered.
4. You'll include this explanation.
5. You ask other people questions when they want to be interviewed. And it just keeps going, and going, and going...
1. *takes advantage of the fact that she knows one of Culuma's fave pairings* Given the choice, would you hook up with Grima or Eowyn? And no cheating and saying both! ;)
Damn that is a difficult one... *thinks hard* I think, although they are both sexy and utterly beautiful, especially together, I would have to say Eowyn. For Grima, dark and complex and lovely though he is, I would not actually want to have sex with him. I should like, rather, to be seduced by him, or have him slink out of the shadows and whisper dark things against my ear. Also, since he is not generally a happy person- indeed, most decidedly unhappy and tormented, I don't imagine I would like to spend any great amount of time in his presence. Eowyn, on the other hand, has the potential to be beautiful and golden and joyous, as well as cold and pale- my "Ice Princess", so to speak. She is the sort of person, I imagine, whom one could fight with and make love with and speak with and ride with and drink with and do nothing at all with, and still have it be a wonderful experience. Not to mention that from the first time I read The Lord of the Rings, I felt a connexion with Eowyn- I understood her and related to her. Not so much anymore, but because of that, I feel that I would get on with her better than with Grima. Also, sex with Eowyn... ye gods, that would be hot!
2. What color other than blue would you like the sky to be?
Hmm. Not green, for then the grasses and trees and such wouldn't stand out as they ought. Violet, mayhap? Or is that too like unto blue? A cool colour, certainly- no oranges or golds or aught like that. Indigo perhaps? Now that would be nice. Granted, it is very similar to blue, but still. Indigo, I should say- or purple.
3. An alien comes down from the sky with a magical device that will grant you one wish. What do you wish?
Now here it's a contest between being able to breathe underwater, and being able to fly, as these two have been my deepest longings ever since I was but a wee bairn. I don't swim much, so there's a disadvantage to the breathing underwater, but just think how amazing that would be- to be as the merpeople are... *sighs* But flying, flying would just be... oh, it would be bliss. To be weightless and to fly up to where the air is pure again, to be able to make those flying dreams come true. Yes. I've decided. Flying it is.
4. What's your favorite techno/dance song?
Hmm. I do rather fancy the techo Phantom of the Opera. Although Butterfly, Malchick Gay, Loveshine, Dream a Dream, and Speed Over Beethoven are close seconds
5. Which dead author would you so totally do?
Do poets count as authors? If so, then Lord Byron, totally. The man was so bloody pretty!! He's a romantic, messed up poet, he's bi, he's highly promiscuous, he associates with other pretty, messed up, romantic poets, just... gah!!